📣 ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS! 📣
We're giving one lucky business owner a FREE Full Page Advert in the Toddle About Magazine, worth £445.
Enter our competition FOR FREE!
Are you looking for ways to generate loads more enquiries and website visits from local parents to grow your business? Then enter our competition!
The Toddle About Magazine is the parents' bible for everything baby and toddler in their area. An advert in the magazine gives you so much value, it's a great investment for any business that sells to parents with young children... but this is your chance to get an advert for free!
Here's what an advert in the Toddle About Magazine gives you:
☑️ Reach THOUSANDS of local parents
☑️ Laser beam ad targeting to parents with babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
☑️ Dramatically increase your Brand Awareness
☑️ Free Editorial slot, class listings and special offer voucher in the magazine
☑️ Online promotion with a Premium Listing on the Toddle About website
☑️ Shout outs to our 15K+ followers on social media
To be in with your chance of winning a Full Page Advert in the July-Sept 2021 edition of Toddle About, simply submit the form below:Open entry form in new window
Competition Closes at 23rd-May-2021 11:59 PM
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The competition is open to new AND existing advertisers. If an existing advertiser wins, the full page advert prize will be awarded in addition to their existing booking.
- The winning full page advert must be placed in the July-Sept 2021 edition of the magazine in one of the following regions: MK & Bucks, Oxfordshire, South Warwickshire, West Northamptonshire.
- The winner must supply artwork for their advert or pay for Toddle About's advert design service (£49 + VAT)
- No cash alternative.
- Prize is not transferrable to another business nor to another service/product.
- This competition is not open to the employees of Toddle About or their family members.