Founded by Melanie Fielden, Pioneer Chicks is a support network for women, providing everything you need to build a successful life based on your beliefs & passion.
In 2018 we introduced the ‘Local Meet Sessions‘. These are where small groups of women meet monthly to help each other develop their businesses/start their new business and smash personal goals. One or two topics are discussed in detail at each meet, as chosen by our guests, and we rotate each month to ensure everybody gets to choose a topic. For further details and to find your closest Local Meet Session, click here.
Pioneer Chicks also has a blog where we aim to provide inspiration, advice, motivation and resources for all women in business and for personal development.
Who is Pioneer Chicks for? Whether you’re:
- starting your own business
- developing an existing business further
- a mother wanting to start a business or with an already established business
- working your way up the career ladder
- starting out with some new fitness goals or other personal goals
the Pioneer Chicks community have got your back!