HypnoBirthing is a full antenatal programme- you don’t have to do anything else to accompany it (unless you want too)! Our Hypnobirthing classes in Solihull and Warwickshire provide a relaxed comfortable environment for you to learn this technique and philosophy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. If you prefer 1:1 sessions, we can also provide those.
When you decide to use Hypnobirthing to birth your baby you will learn
- How to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth.
- You will overcome previous traumatic births.
- Your birthing companion will learn skills and tools to support you.
- You will bond with your unborn baby.
- Hypnobirthing lets you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth!!
- Most importantly, you’ll learn how to put yourself back in control of your birth.
Hypnobirthing doesn’t mean you’ll be in a trance or asleep. You’ll always be aware of what is happening to you, and around you.
Hypnobirthing doesn’t require any particular belief system, or prior experience. Some of our mums (and especially their partners!) have been very sceptical at first – until they experience it for themselves. Its practical approach means there is something for everyone.
We know that Hypnobirthing can help;
- Reduce induction rate
- Reduce C-Section rates
- Reduce Anxiety levels
- Reduce Pain experienced during labour and birth
- Reduce Birthing times
- Reduce need for intervention
- Reduce epidural rates
In short, Hypnobirthing allows you to experience birth in an atmosphere of calm relaxation. Free of fear and tension your birthing muscles will function as nature intended them to and you and your baby can enjoy a positive experience.