The Prize: TWO Winners will win a set of Preschooler tickets valid for 1 adult and 1 child (4 years old and under), worth £25 each.
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is making term time fun even more awesome with its Adult & Pre-Schooler ticket. For just £25, an adult and a pre-schooler (age 4 or under) can visit the Resort on weekdays for a fun filled day out whilst the big kids are back at school!
Little ones can explore the pre-school paradise of DUPLO® Valley, home to the world’s only DUPLO coaster – it’s the perfect first rollercoaster ride. Hop aboard the DUPLO Train, take flight in a mini helicopter or enjoy a gentle river boat ride around Fairy Tale Brook; where famous tales come to life in LEGO bricks. Catch a puppet show, take in the sights of Miniland, help find Dexter the DUPLO Dog in his POP-Badge challenge and sing and dance along with the Pirate’s and LEGO Friends. There’s never been a better time to new memories together.
The Pre-Schooler Ticket is available on select weekdays in September and October at www.legoland.co.uk. Plus children under 0.9 metres get free entry.
Open Entry Form in New Window
Competition Closes at 19th-Sep-2021 11:59 PM
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants submitting the correct answer will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 20th September 2021.
- The winner will be selected at random
- Each prize consists of 1 Adult & Pre-Schooler (age 4 and under) ticket to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort valid on select dates: 20, 21, 23, 24, 27,28, 30 September. 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 October 2021.
- Any additional adults and/or children will be charged at the standard rate.
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than two (2) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- Prizes must be used on the above dates.
- Prize will be booked online upon receipt of the winners email and preferred date of visit.
- Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
- When planning your visit, please remember to take a look at our calendar for opening dates and times.
- Height restrictions apply on some rides.
- The prize is subject to the attractions normal Terms and Conditions of Entry, which can be found at https://www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/terms-and-conditions/park/
- The use of the prize is subject to availability and capacity restrictions.
- Not all attractions, shows and rides may be operational on the day of the visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides.
- Prize consists only of one day entrance only; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day or Annual Pass, group booking, rail inclusive offer.
- Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.