Win Daisy Finds Her Smile Children's Book
Daisy Finds Her Smile is an uplifting children’s book about the true story of Daisy the duck, who had a hidden disability which made her clumsy. She was bullied constantly by the chickens that she shared her pen with outside, until she gained two other ducks to be her friends. After that, Daisy was much happier, and the chickens stopped bullying her.
Using this simple tale to explore the common occurrence of bullying, Newmarket-based author Melanie Broughton hopes to open up open discussions with children about the importance of treating everyone with acceptance and kindness, especially those who are different and may have hidden struggles. The book is beautifully illustrated and written in a poem format, designed to encourage active engagement and participation from children.
It is the perfect addition to any school or family bookshelf and expresses simply the importance of being thoughtful and sharing a smile when you can.
Comment on our Facebook post here
Competition Closes at 23rd-Jan-2022 11:59 PM
- Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- No cash alternative
- The prize is non-transferable or refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This competition is not open to the employees of Toddle About or their family members.
- Toddle About may share your contact details with the competition sponsor.