Love LEGO? This is your chance to win a Family Ticket to indulge your passion for your favourite colourful bricks for FREE!
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham is the amazing LEGO attraction made for your 3 to 12-year-olds. It’s entirely indoor-based, so you and your tots can enjoy LEGO time, whatever the weather!
Enjoy safe creative play with the kids with NEW 2 hour play sessions in place. Discover 6 fun-filled zones, including a LEGO DUPLO farm and a 4D cinema showing exclusively LEGO movies. Want even more fun? How about some LEGO rides! Hop aboard the Kingdom Quest laser ride and see how fast you can pedal on the Merlin’s Apprentice ride – how high can you go?
Master the skill of building awesome creations out of LEGO with the help of a Master Builder in a creative play session. Looking for inspiration? Explore MINILAND - a super realistic mini version of Birmingham made out of over 1.5 million LEGO bricks! Ask the kids to spot all the famous landmarks of the Midlands and see how many you can get.
Don’t forget to check out the LEGO store before you go for your favourite LEGO gifts!
To Enter, complete the form below:
Competition Closes at 01st-Jan-2021 12:00 AM
Enjoy a Safe Visit
The Legoland mission is to create truly memorable experiences and they place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of their guests and staff.
Find out more about the enhanced health and safety measures in place for your visit here: https://birmingham.legolanddiscoverycentre.co.uk/coronavirus-health-and-safety/
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The prize provides entry for a family of 4.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Birmingham will be in contact with the winner to arrange the redemption of the prize which is not transferable.
- No cash alternative.
- This competition is not open to the employees of Toddle About or their family members.
- Toddle About may share your contact details with the competition sponsor.