Our transformed new experiences in the High Hall and Tranmer House are now open, together with the estate, walks, Royal Burial Ground, shop and café.
Our core purpose, defined by our founders over a century ago, is to look after special places for ever, for everyone.
Walk around the ancient burial mounds and discover the incredible story of the ship burial of an Anglo-Saxon king and his treasured possessions.
Come face to face with your ancestors and explore our award-winning exhibition, the full-size reconstruction of the burial chamber, stunning replica treasures and original finds from one of the mounds, including a prince's sword.
Look inside the Edwardian house or enjoy the beautiful seasonal colours on our estate walks.
* New burial chamber experience! Sights, sounds and smells of AD625
* Enjoy the beautiful period interiors of Edith Pretty's country home
* Take a guided tour of the royal burial mounds
* Explore beautiful woodland and heathland walks with fine estuary views
* Meet a 1930s archaeologist and help them unearth the past
* Stay for longer in one of our Edwardian holiday flats