- Rugbytots is a fun structured play programme that provides activity classes for boys and girls aged 2 – 7 years old.
- Our classes provide a fun and encouraging environment for children to learn new skills, meet new friends and have an exciting introduction to rugby.
- Our main objectives are for the children to have fun and enhance their self-esteem and grow in confidence during their time with us.
- Each session has a rhythm and routine – Warm up, Catch Pass, Obstacle course, Kicking, and a Fun Game at the end.
Our coaches deliver sessions with energy, enthusiasm and excitement, to create an atmosphere that is unique and engaging for children and parents alike, taking the children on a journey of sporting imagination, supporting them every step of the way whilst teaching them how to catch, pass, kick and run with the ball and play as part of a team.
Our coaches are also professional and reliable and undergo full DBS checks and first aid training.
Our 2 - 3.5 years sessions are designed for children to...
- Learn new skills, such as how to hold a Rugby ball and how to kick
- Interact with new friends and adult outside of the family.
- Have an exciting introduction to Rugby.
- To support learning about shapes, colours, numbers and counting while having lots of fun
Our 3.5 - 5 years sessions are packed with fun activities that will…
- Develop your child’s social and physical skills in a positive environment.
- Help your child learn about finding space, looking after the ball, scoring tries and running with the ball in two hands,
- Help to improve their motor skills – running, jumping, balance, agility – the building blocks for an active life.
- Although not every session requires full parent participation, cheering and encouragement are essential!
- The classes also offer parents and children the opportunity to spend quality time together as it requires full parent participation. We keep to the same structure, but offer lots of different fun games allowing parents and children the opportunity to play together.
Our 5 - 7 years sessions really starts to set the foundations for all aspects of your child’s sporting life after Rugbytots by….
- Teaching basic rugby skills, growing self-esteem and confidence.
- Gently introduce the rules of Tag Rugby to prepare your child perfectly for their next sporting adventure!
Book a FREE taster session for your first session (sub· Encouraging teamwork and getting the children to work and feeling part of a team! Cooperation, relationship building, and communication are all essential parts of life. (Subject to availability)
To find out more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to book visit our website here: https://www.rugbytots.co.uk
Visit our website to find classes in Lincoln near you!