Eco Wreath Guest post by Nicola and Sue from Buddies Babies and Biscuits You will need:
- The cardboard roll from your Christmas wrapping paper
- A paintbrush
- Ribbon or any other embellishment for decoration
- Paint the wrapping paper tube – inside and out, (we did green on the outside and gold on the inside) and leave to dry.
- Cut the roll into slices – approx. 2 cm thick.
- Pinch the slices at each end to form a leaf shape.
- Glue the leaves together in groups of 6 to make a flower.
- Make 8 flowers and glue them together in a circle shape to form a wreath.
- Add a ribbon for hanging and a bow at the bottom for decoration.
- Hang up and have a fabulous eco-Christmas!
Nicola and Sue are good friends who showcase fun ideas for parents and kids. Nicola is an experienced DT teacher with a passion for science and Sue worked in kids’ TV for years and adores food art and crafts. Check out their blog for more fun ideas!