Prize: A Family Ticket to Disney On Ice, worth £105!
We’ve teamed up with Disney On Ice to make one family’s Christmas truly magical, giving away a family ticket (for 4 people) to one of the 100 Years of Wonder shows in London.
Grab your mouse ears and get ready as Disney On Ice presents 100 Years of Wonder skates into the UK, with magic of Disney’s 100th Anniversary closer than ever when Disney On Ice brings the celebration to you! Encanto joins the show for the very first time in the UK, inspiring families to make magical memories they will treasure forever. Relive magical Disney stories with all of your favourite characters in a family experience featuring classic Disney songs, incredible stunts and world-class skating.
Showing in Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, Aberdeen, Belfast and London - for tour dates, visit www.disneyonice.co.ukOpen Entry Form in New Window
Competition Closes at 26th-Nov-2023 23:59
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on Sunday 26th November 2023 at 23:59pm.
- Winners will be notified via email week commencing 27th November 2023 to arrange redemption of free tickets.
- Tickets are for the any time or date performance at The O2, depending on the winners’ preference.
- A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children.
- There is one (1) family ticket available.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
- Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
- Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- If the event is cancelled, these tickets will be carried forward to the next Disney On Ice tour in London.