Natura Massage is on a mission to help Women access comfort, community & wellness. With touch therapies designed to target the body and workshops to provide support for the mind my approach aims to nourish aches as well as anxieties
I recognise the importance of your emotional and physical health as a woman navigating the world and also as a mum or mu-to-be. By combining traditional massage strokes with a variety of active body rehabilitation techniques I aim to nurture & heal the body whilst delivering all the amazing benefits of touch therapies. Specialising in pregnancy and post-natal massage means that I can tailor a treatment to your specific ailments – from lower back pain, to diastasis help and more.
Beyond Birth Wellness
I also deliver an early parenting wellness programme designed to bridge the support gap between no help and waiting to get help. The guide book, course, online group and class is full of tops, tools and techniques for parent to help themselves and avoid unravelling. It is for anyone and everyone who and isn’t already struggling with their mental health.
- evidence-based information on mental wellbeing and how to manage it
- simple mindfulness and visualisation audios
- guided relaxation and breathing techniques
- reflective q & a’s
- easy, effective, enjoyable self care techniques
- creative journaling, poetry and music
- an online Facebook community
- Dad’s and Partners Tips and Signposting
- Experts tips, online expert Q & A’s and free downloads