Brunswick Hub is a community centre in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Its core ethos and reason for existing is to provide services connected to health and wellbeing. The vision of BHLC is to see a healthy community fulfilling its potential.
Services offered by BHLC include:
· Extensive Volunteering Programme, which underpins all our other services
· Community café serving reasonably priced, home-cooked food five days a week.
· Employment Programme which provides support with all aspects of job-search.
· Digital inclusion services, including free access to WIFI and IT resources, as well as supported learning.
· A range of exercise classes, including seated exercise for those with limited mobility.
· Subsidised slippers to aid prevention of trips and falls.
· Dispensing hearing aid batteries for NHS Audiology patients.
· Signposting and support to access other services as needed.
· Room hire and catering facilities for external organisations.
· Dementia Café and support for carers