Brunswick Hub is a community centre in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Its core ethos and reason for existing is to provide services connected to health and wellbeing. The vision of BHLC is to see a healthy community fulfilling its potential
Services offered by BHLC include:
- Extensive Volunteering Programme, which underpins all our other services
- Community café serving reasonably priced, home-cooked food five days a week.
- Employment Programme which provides support with all aspects of job-search.
- Digital inclusion services, including free access to WIFI and IT resources, as well as supported learning.
- A range of exercise classes, including seated exercise for those with limited mobility.
- Subsidised slippers to aid prevention of trips and falls.
- Dispensing hearing aid batteries for NHS Audiology patients.
- Signposting and support to access other services as needed.
- Room hire and catering facilities for external organisations.
- Dementia Café and support for carers