[caption id="attachment_1007" align="alignright" width="400"] This is an easy craft that your little ones can get involved with and enjoy![/caption] Perfect for Mother’s Day (on Sunday 6th March 2016), this is an easy craft that your little ones can get involved with and enjoy!
You will need:
• Coloured Paper • Paint & Paint Brushes • Buttons (optional) • Glue • Scissors • Crayons/pens
- Let your little one paint colours on some brightly coloured paper/card, splatting, smearing, finger painting or make prints with cookie cutters.
- When the painted paper is dry, cut out circles in three different sizes. For ease, draw around cups of different sizes before cutting.
- Now you have three sizes of circles, get your little one to crumple each circle up and then flatten it out again. The crumpling will give the flowers a 3D effect so they look more like real flower petals.
- Stack up the circles by size. One large, one medium and then a small. Then glue them together.
- For the middle of the flower, glue on a button.
- On a separate piece of folded card/paper, your little one should then draw stems, leaves and grass.
- With a dab of glue, attach the flower to their stems to finish off the cards!
Craft Courtesy of Mummy Blogger ‘Hands On As We Grow’