Welcome to Sing and Sign - The original British baby signing programme!
*** NEWSFLASH *** INTRODUCING SING AND SIGN @ HOME!
We don't want your babies to miss out, so due to the coronavirus we are bringing our weekly classes STRAIGHT INTO YOUR HOMESfor the coming term! 10 weeks of either Stage 1 or Stage 2 content so you and your baby needn't miss out on the wonderful experience of baby signing and learning the fun way! CLICK HERE to learn more and to watch our taster clip!
- 10 weeks of sessions
- Each week a new theme
- Up online for the whole week to dip into whenever you fancy
- Supporting Lesson tips and clips
What is baby signing? Babies use all kinds of signs and gestures as a natural part of learning to talk. Encouraging your baby with extra signs like milk, more, change nappy or tired will help your baby communicate.
Baby signing with Sing and Sign is easy because we make it fun to learn! Your baby will recognise important words sooner and can use the signs to “talk” to you before speech. Check out our Sing and Sign in Action page to see some of the amazing results.
Developed with the help of Speech and Language professionals and recommended by experts, Sing and Sign is Britain’s longest running and best loved baby signing programme. Sing and Sign offers a variety of ways to learn :
- In a class: Attending a weekly Sing and Sign group with other parents and babies (2020 streamed @Home)
- Sing and Sign Online Membership: Our comprehensive resource to learn Sing and Sign at home, themed lessons, dictionary, print outs, music videos and interactive games
- Home materials: Sing and Sign books, toys, CDs and DVDs which babies love!